What Sets Us Apart
Moving your home sale from contract to closing requires at minimum 180 individual tasks. That’s a lot of details that no single agent can effectively manage. Our team of professionals works collaboratively across seven separate positions, each giving 100% attention to their area of expertise—for the same price as an individual agent. Together, we handle the entire process, so you can relax, knowing every detail is taken care of.
- Frank G Silveria III – Every listing gets the benefit of Frank G Silveria III, whose primary job is to make the marketing, promotional and pricing decisions that will sell your property for the most amount of money.
- Listing Manager – The listings manager agent guides the sales process and finds potential buyers for your property, backed by our amazing support team. You get two listing agents and a team of professionals working to sell your property—for the price of one.
- Visual Specialist – High-quality video, photos and virtual tours are produced by our team specialist to highlight your home’s best features and attract the 92% of home buyers who search online. Your online listing will really pop!
- Marketing Manager – Our marketing manager makes sure your property is seen not only in the local area, but by potential buyers across the country and around the world.
- Telemarketers – Our telemarketer supports your listing agents by making calls every day, to find the perfect buyer for your home. No single agent can accomplish this level of outreach.
- The Buyer Team – These licensed agents spend 2 – 3 hours every day prospecting buyers for our listings. They also show buyers through our properties—including yours.
- Contract Manager – Getting an offer on your property is only half of our job. Once we have the offer, our contract manager assists the primary agent by ensuring that every detail—major or minor—is handled at the proper time. Their expertise = no stress for you.
Frank G Silveria III – 71 Listing Sold 2016
The Average Agent – 8 Listings Sold
$250,000.00+ ON MARKETING ALONE BY THE SILVERIA TEAM
$21,000.00 ON ALL BUSINESS EXPENSES BY THE AVERAGE AGENT
Other agents might leave you wondering what they’re doing to find a buyer for your property. Not the Silveria Team! We believe in transparency and constant communication, so we give you access to Showing Suite, our online communication tool.
Why hire a real estate agent who doesn’t use Showing Suite? In a competitive market, you can’t afford to miss a single detail on the sale of your property.
How Showing Suite Works
• 24/7 access to showing activities on your home.
• Instant real time feedback from showing agents.
We had over 500 potential buyers to just one of our sites last year.
Average agents lack resources and expertise to make their websites rank high and get the traffic.
• Our team spent over $250,000.00 on marketing and servicing our listings last year. WIth just 11 properties sold, the average agent has a small marketing budget and spends only $520.
• The average agent works alone, with little time to spend on international marketing
• Our team has access to 15,000 active buyers already in our system, with new prospects added every day. The average agent, focused on their own listings, helped only three buyers last year.
•Our full-time buyers team tells them about your property. Taking care of 180+ individual tasks leaves the average agent little time to call potential home buyers.
• We have offices throughout the Central Valley in Tracy, Stockton, Lodi, Modesto and the Greater Bay Area, to service the needs of buyers, while the average agent works out of a single location
Contact Frank G. Silveria III today to receive a customized Value Report of your home today!